Quality is our top priority
The Professional Nutritionals, LLC quality policy results in our dietary supplements exceeding industry standards for quality. Our comprehensive evaluation criteria affect quality and efficacy, specifically:
From raw material selection through encapsulating and bottling, to shipping of the finished product, Professional Nutritionals® adheres to the strictest of quality control standards. Every step of the process is thoroughly controlled and guaranteed to ensure that our customers receive consistently potent and effective nutritional supplements every time they order. Our Quality Assurance program ensures optimum potency and maximum freedom from environmental contaminants.
We only use the highest quality sources for raw materials and use select cGMP labs. Each product goes through extensive testing. The manufacturing facilities are certified under 21 CRF Part III. and are registered with the FDA for dietary supplement manufacturing.
All processing and manufacturing is done in isolated production rooms (clean-rooms) to prevent any cross contamination of ingredients and products. We use comprehensive and exacting standard operating procedures to determine every facet of the process. Many aspects of our cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices) exceed FDA guidelines for dietary supplements in order to ensure the safety and effectiveness of our products.
Everything listed on the label is present in the capsule, tablet or powder. What you see is exactly what you get. Unless unavoidable our formulas do not contain wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy or dairy products. None of our formulas contain artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives. In cases where a filler must be used, we use only vegetable-based cellulose or rice bran or rice flour.
- Our manufacturing facility utilizes an NSF designed hazard analysis program. Since every raw material has a unique microbial or environmental adulteration hazard (such as radiation), each material has a predetermined testing protocol suited to its own risk level. Every batch of raw material is tested using the USP and AHPA recommended standards.
- 100% of our products are tested to identify all raw materials. The reference standards used are third-party laboratory verified. This testing assures that products meet all intended identity, strength, and composition specifications unique to each finished product batch.
- Regular audits of outside laboratory partners are performed to qualify their results.
- Environmental testing for microbiological hazards is an integral part of the testing program. Introduction of microbial adulterants during holding or processing is monitored utilizing USP Method 1116 for continued evaluation of microbial limits in controlled areas.
- Each product is tested for microbial adulteration as well as the heavy metals; arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury. This is done by a hand selected primary third party laboratory. This laboratory holds the coveted international ISO 17025 certificate.
These important steps assure that our products meet the highest purity standards.
We do not rely on the raw material supplier for your patient’s safety. Risks such as heavy metals, E. coli, salmonella, staph, dangerous spores, and economic adulteration are monitored by a rigorous testing methodology.